Regal Roll Top Desk & Bookshelf Makeover



This unappreciated piece of furniture caught my eye the second I saw it. I had to have it! I had to paint it! I threw out a price to the shopkeeper and within minutes we were loading it in my truck. 





                                                                         
Painted with black Valspar chalk paint, distressed and sealed with polyacrylic...this piece is almost 7 feet tall and will make a bold statement in any room. 


The top is removable...making it easy to move. 


Roll top desk with drawer underneath


                                                                It's all in the details!


Pull down the roll top and this could be your new "junk drawer."



Available for $225
83"HX34"WX22"D

Contact me at 931-488-8894 or
GardenandEasel@gmail.com for more info.

Thanks for the visit!
Gay Lena







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen Anne's Lace with Flair

Vintage French Vanity