The Velvet Chair

This mid-century vintage vanity chair was almost buried amidst piles of clothes and other furniture pieces...but it caught my eye. "Look At Me" it said. "I was beautiful once. My crushed velvet was classy red and I was loved." I bought other pieces of furniture that day and almost left without the chair. But at the last minute, I decided to take it home and give it a good cleaning, a little "makeup" and a little love. For sale $75. GardenandEasel@gmail.com or text 931-488-8894 for more info.




"Makeup"

Navy Fringe. Found this at a local fabric store...hiding in the remnants.

Classic Heart-Shaped Boudoir Vanity Chair

Loved and Appreciated Once Again

Now on display at 5th Street Marketplace in Crossville, Tennessee.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage French Vanity

Vintage Pottery & Succulents

Infatuated with Vintage