White Waterfall Makeover

I'm embarrassed to say how much I paid for this vintage waterfall chest of drawers. It was sitting in the rain at the infamous 127 Yard Sale when I spotted it. I threw out a number and before you know it, it was in my truck. Yay for me!

Dimensions are 4'H, 2'6"W, 1'5"D



Just a little repair work to the veneer. I'm not even sure how I learned to do this. I guess I spent a lot of time with my Papaw in his garage.




Someone had painted it
tan and gold. :(

Taking advice from Kimberly at Glowing Ginger- Signs and More, I chose paint colors that would appeal to more people. Swiss Coffee and Royal Navy 

Sides of drawers painted navy

I painted the solid oak handles a metallic silver.

The results



I used the same metallic silver to highlight the side details. 




I brushed on the metallic paint and wiped off the excess. 

Some of my favorite things in the world...vintage French books. 

This Vintage Waterfall Chest of Drawers is ready for a new home!

Thank you for viewing my blog.
I can be contacted at GardenandEasel@gmail.com.
All items are posted for sale on my Facebook page


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen Anne's Lace with Flair

Regal Roll Top Desk & Bookshelf Makeover

Vintage French Vanity